- AHIA offers home visiting to all families with children under 5 on the west side of Chicago regardless of age or economic status of guardian.
- Flexibility of location of families in the on campus programming such as music class and parenting groups.
- Members can choose to be part of the groups, music class, and/or home visit program as it meets their needs.
- Open parent support group so members can join and attend as needed.
- Flexibility in meeting the families needs as they are presented.
- Diapers and basic needs are met through home visiting program
- Visit schedules are based on the family needs and can happen in person, over video, or through calls and texts
Become a #missionmaker and help us double our impact in 2022!